Friday, June 25, 2010

Floating through the city....

Today I have good news and bad news.

Let's get the bad news over first. I'm not even officially in Germany yet and I'm so over the food!

I mean, really....what is this? Insulting us with food?


I'm not kidding, we didn't touch it. This is how it was served.
I don't even want to know what it is, but Michael has to take a pic.

In the meantime - yep - you guessed it - I'm still keeping it safe!



Now for the good news, we get to ride on a boat with a another hundred or so tourists, in the scorching sun. Yes, scorching. Now, I'm not really complaining, I'm used the heat and sun, but I didn't bring a hat, so the good news is there's more shopping involved! Yippee!

From coats, to scarves to wide-brimmed hats. I've never had this much trouble packing for a vacation.



I'm ROCKING in my new hat! I'm OWNING it! Vogue...watch out!




Pics from the boat...

No comments: